Any persuasion or communication book can teach you cheap tricks.
And they can work... for a while.
But top executives don't resort to cheap tricks.
They use proven, systematic, replicable systems to persuade different stakeholders in the long-term.
To pitch. To sell. To present. To handle objections.
The best executives resort to a system.
And the best of the best resort to my system.
The Best Coach I've Worked With
Manuel Arteaga, CEO, Octogone Europe, Authorized Director, AV Group Ltd
How to determine a professional's language patterns and use them to persuade them
How to negotiate in any kind of situation - even if the other side is not eager to
How to position your product or initiative as best-in-class and make it be seen that way.
How to handle both logical and emotional objections with simple systems
How to optimize communication in presenting, 1-on-1 pitching, or any other situation
How to optimize your presence to have more intensity, charisma as a leader
How to lock people into commitment, even when they don't want to (especially then!)
How to make someone feel understood to a deep level, agreeing to your ask
How to speak to someone's particular needs and goals, having more authority when pitching or selling
How to reframe your vulnerabilities into actual strengths that make you more of an authority
Sales and marketing - persuading to sell
Personal life - convincing your friends and family
Corporate life - persuading to get buy-in
Fundraising - raising money from institutions or funds
Quickly Blew My Expectations Out The Window
Debbie Emmanuel, Managing Director, Unicon Property Management UK
A Unique and Insightful Experience
Victor Zambrano, Director for 3D Printing at Point of Care, Johnson & Johnson
- Course Structure + Disclaimers
- Why Persuasion?
- All 58 Techniques
- The Influence Wiki
- Influence Wiki Password
- 01 Intro
- 02 Exclusivity: 01 Intro
- 02 Exclusivity: 02 Limited Access
- 02 Exclusivity: 02 Limited Access - Quiz
- 02 Exclusivity: 03 Specialization
- 02 Exclusivity: 03 Specialization - Quiz
- 02 Exclusivity: 04 Secrecy
- 03 Authority: 01 Intro
- 03 Authority: 02 Diagnostic
- 03 Authority: 02 Diagnostic - Quiz
- 03 Authority: 03 Abundance and Cost
- 03 Authority: 04 Adverse Transparency
- 03 Authority: 05 Displayed Authority
- 03 Authority: 06 Social Proof
- 04 Identification
- 05 Positioning
- 06 Outro
- 01 Intro
- 02 Target Changes: 01 Intro
- 02 Target Changes: 02 Desire
- 02 Target Changes: 03 Characteristics
- 02 Target Changes: 04 Identity Labeling
- 02 Target Changes: 05 Mood and Physiology
- 03 Situational Changes
- 04 Effort: 01 Intro
- 04 Effort: 02 Rigidity
- 04 Effort: 03 The Home Advantage
- 04 Effort: 04 Initiative
- 04 Effort: 05 Obstacles and Testing
- 04 Effort: 06 Indoctrination
- 04 Effort: 07 Escalation of Commitment
- 04 Effort: 08 Code of Conduct
- 05 Money
- 06 Outro
- 01 Intro
- 02 Personal Cues: 01 Intro
- 02 Personal Cues: 02 Presence
- 02 Personal Cues: 03 Exposure and Familiarity
- 03 Empathy: 01 Intro
- 03 Empathy: 02 Statements of Empathy
- 03 Empathy: 03 Influence Archetypes
- 03 Empathy: 04 Mirroring
- 04 Reciprocity: 01 Intro
- 04 Reciprocity: 02 Giving
- 04 Reciprocity: 03 Personal Touch
- 04 Reciprocity: 04 Return Timing
- 05 Outro
- 01 Intro
- 02 Provoking: 01 Intro
- 02 Provoking: 02 Exclusion Confirmation
- 02 Provoking: 03 Negative Anchoring
- 02 Provoking: 04 Starting with the Negative
- 02 Provoking: 05 Preemptive Labeling
- 02 Provoking: 06 Adverse Transparency
- 02 Provoking: 07 Implementation and Trials
- 03 Weakening: 01 Intro
- 03 Weakening: 02 The Possibility Shuffle
- 03 Weakening: 03 Value Identity Contradictions
- 03 Weakening: 04 Social identity Contradictions
- 03 Weakening: 05 Plowing
- 03 Weakening: 06 Manipulating Emotion
- 04 Responding: 01 Intro
- 04 Responding: 02 UP Answers
- 04 Responding 02 UP Answers - Quiz
- 04 Responding: 03 Four Ways: 01 Intro
- 04 Responding: 03 Four Ways: 02 Flipping
- 04 Responding: 03 Four Ways: 03 Reshaping
- 04 Responding: 03 Four Ways: 04 Accelerating
- 04 Responding: 03 Four Ways: 05 Diagnosing
- 05 Outro
- 01 Intro
- 02 Effort Manipulation: 01 Intro
- 02 Effort Manipulation: 02 Streamlining
- 02 Effort Manipulation: 03 Implementation Intention
- 02 Effort Manipulation: 03 Implementation Intention - Quiz
- 02 Effort Manipulation: 04 Progress and Loss
- 02 Effort Manipulation: 05 Removing Exits
- 03 Context Manipulation: 01 Intro
- 03 Context Manipulation: 02 Framing and Contrast
- 03 Context Manipulation: 03 Option Set Change
- 03 Context Manipulation: 04 Salience
- 04 Reinforcers: 01 Intro
- 04 Reinforcers: 02 Intent Labeling
- 04 Reinforcers: 03 Future Lock-In
- 04 Reinforcers: 04 Justifications
- 04 Reinforcers: 05 Logical vs. Emotional
- 05 Limiters: 01 Intro
- 05 Limiters: 02 Eliciting Multiple Reasons
- 05 Limiters: 03 Social Identity Contradictions Redux
- 06 Outro
- In Closing
A Most Trusted Confidante
Christoph Wamlek, Institutional Sales, PATENTPOOL High-Value Fund
How time-consuming is the course?
You can immediately start applying any technique in less than 10 minutes.
There are 58 techniques in total. A video for each that is between 5-10 minutes.
If you wish, you can watch every single video and try every single technique (recommended in the long-term), but you can also take 1-2 techniques right away and have something actionable in less than 15 minutes.
How customised is the course?
The course presents a total of 58 techniques. Each one of these is illustrated for four specific uses cases (the most frequent in the corporate world):
- Sales and marketing (selling and positioning products or services);
- Personal life (personal relationships);
- Corporate situations (persuading bosses, executives, employees;
- Fundraising (for financial institutions, companies, NGOs);
Is this for me?
This course will probably be a great fit if:
- You want practical, actionable techniques to use in the next meeting;
- You want to use them in an executive context (with bosses, employees, executives, shareholders);
- You come from an honest, transparent frame;
- You understand that these techniques are powerful, but not a universal fix ("great but possible" progress vs. "perfect but impossible");
This will NOT be a fit if:
- You are expecting a "silver bullet" ("just fix everything for me");
- You are expecting deep theory;
What support do you provide?
Our team is here for you. Any questions can be sent via email and we will reply as soon as possible.
You have a 1-hour coaching call with Vasco included to tackle your specific issues.
And in case the course is not a fit, naturally, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee (no questions asked).
How is this different from other persuasion/sales/negotiation products?
Excellent question. In my point of view, as good as the present persuasion products are, they usually fall short in one of three ways:
1) They are sleazy. Outdated snake oil salesmen telling you to hypnotize people or "say a magic word";
2) They are too academical. Empiral frameworks for persuasion that... you can't use. Dry and boring (am I reading the encyclopedia? I just want this to be over...);
3) They are anecdotal. Full of cute personal stories, but you get the feeling the person doesn't know what they're talking about. Highly speculative;
Ultimate Persuasion Psychology overcomes those three by presenting actionable, tested strategies for honest and straightforward persuasion. No snake oil. No academics. No anecdotes.
Is the program too basic/too complex?
I'll be the first to admit that striking a balance between the deep psychological workings and the applications of these techniques is a sensitive one.
This being said, I do believe I have mastered it. You will find both complex techniques distilled down to actionable steps (identity planting, behavioral association, etc), but also basic ones with sophisticated twists (social proof, displayed authority, etc).
Each technique, in its own video, contains a section with sub-techniques. This allows a casual student to start from the foundations and an advanced one to skip to the advanced applications.
It's my belief the course will provide value for both beginners and advanced users (as it already has for many students!).
What credentials do you have in terms of persuasion?
I could tell you I have a PhD in psychology from Harvard, but that would be a lie. The only credentials I have are the results of my clients.
I actually started as an MIT-backed startup founder turned startup founder coach and then executive coach, having developed these techniques in the last 5-10 years.
I don't consider that a weakness, but actually a strength. Because it means the only reason my clients stay with me is due to the results. They don't seek me due to credentials or diplomas. They only seek me and respect me because these techniques actually work.
30-day money-back guarantee.
Picked by the top executives.
This course is where top professionals feel at home.